Elevator Fund is an accelerator program in Tel Aviv, Israel. Startups admitted in the program received a basic investment and resources needed to create an MVP within 4 months. When the 4 month cycle was over, the startups would then attempt to raise funding.
I was a product mentor within the program for 2 years, assisting 3 “classes” of startups (over 35).
- Assisted dozens of startups in building their MVPs and raise over $15M in combined funding over the course of 2 years.
- Advocated UX principles and best practices, how to handle design without a designer on the team, and driving decisions based on data
- Advocated iterative product development workflows & research methodologies.
- Hands on assistance in product MVPs for over 20 companies (UX & Research)
- 15 companies within the program continues to consult with me after the program ended, resulting in raising additional funds for over $50M combined.