Webdam’s suite of products makes it easy to organize, use and share creative assets – from creation to delivery. Webdam was a Shutterstock company until it was acquired by Bynder in 2018.
- Leading a team of 10 for Webdam’s flagship product which is used by 700+ mid-market/enterprise businesses and 500K+ marketers
- Delivered a new multi-product asset viewer resulting in a ~600% speed increase and 70% less clicks for most actions in the product
- Reduced tech debt by ~45% in 7 months
- Helped hire and mentor a UX team of 4
- Instituted new processes for a unified design framework and shared components which improved team productivity by 40%
- Responsible for brand-portal deployment re-write – allowing users to deploy assets within any folder hierarchy to multiple portals with one-click (down from 6 clicks), simultaneously fixing ~70 open issues with the original feature.
- Created a research process for on-site interviews, later used by the extended product team. Conducted over 12 on-site interviews in the US and dozens of video-based interviews.
- Delivered multiple features into a new feature deployment pipeline that included internal & external beta periods. Communicated new enhancements to team training and to customers.
Case Studies and Process
Case study – Webdam Asset Viewer (Dropbox Link)